Scheduler/Control Tower Operator
CARSability breaks down a Scheduler/Control Tower Operator's knowledge into three broad categories.
- Reviews work orders and invoices
- Schedules work flow
- Provides technical support
Scheduler/Control Tower Operator assessments address the following topics in depth.
- Receives and reviews incoming work orders
- Meets with service advisor to understand repair order and time commitments
- Updates work orders in progress
- Schedules technicians and work flow
- Follows up and updates status of repairs
- Assists technicians and installers
CARSability was developed using an in-depth analysis of each occupation in the automotive industry. This detailed approach was applied to all asspects of the tool and allows CARSability to generate unsurpassed skills assessment results and to pin-point exact training recommendations. To read more about CARSability please follow the links below: